- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375*. In a large bowl combine peanut butter butter, and sugars until smooth. Mix in one egg at a time.
- In another bowl combine dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon make about 2 TBS cookie dough balls and put on baking sheets until you use all your dough. Flatten cookie dough with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown around the edges.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool before serving.