Salmon so good, it’ll keep you wanting more. There is nothing worse than biting into fish and only tasting FISH. This recipe provides you with sweet and spicy flavors that blends perfectly with salmon.
- 2 TBS honey
- 2 salmon filet with skin on
- 1/8 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp corn starch
- sriracha dry rub (we used Weber garlic sriracha dry rub)
- juice of 1 lime
- pepper to taste
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Chopped parsley (optional, for garnish)
- 1 tsp corn starch (optional, to help thicken sauce)
- Remove salmon from refrigerator and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle all sides with sriracha dry rub and pepper and massage into salmon.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, corn starch, garlic, lime juice, and vinegar and whisk until fully blended.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Place salmon skin side down and grill for 4 minutes. Flip using spatula and grill for another 4 minutes.
- Pour sauce into skillet over salmon and lower heat to medium low. Continuously spoon sauce over salmon until fully coated and allow sauce to thicken for another 2 minutes until your fish is well-coated and cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley, serve immediately.