We all have those week nights where we do not want to be in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. We want something quick, easy, and delicious. This grilled chicken with guacamole salsa on top is so simple and will fill you up leaving you and your family satisfied.
Servings: 2 Cook Time: Under 30 minutes
- 2 Chicken breasts thinly sliced, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 8.8 oz bag, Uncle Ben’s Spanish Ready Rice
- 1 Large avocado
- 1/8 Cup tomato, chopped
- 1/8 Cup red onion, chopped
- 1 TBS Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 lime (Prevents guacamole from browning)
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Remove skin and seed from avocado. Place avocado in a small bowl, cover in lime juice, and smash using a fork.
- Add tomato, cilantro, red onion, minced garlic, and salt and pepper; stir to combine. Set aside or in refrigerator.
- In large pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Grill chicken breasts on both sides for about 5-7 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Cook rice according to package.
- To serve, place chicken breasts over rice. Cover chicken with guacamole salsa. Enjoy!