- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 8*7 pan with parchment paper (makes it easier to cut and remove brownies once cooled).
- In a large bowl combine cocoa, sugars, salt, flour, and chocolate chips. Add eggs, oil, and water and stir until combined. Stir in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter on the top of the brownies, and use a knife or toothpick to swirl it around.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until center is free of wet batter. You can check by inserting toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting.