You’ve got the best of both worlds right here. Delicious and guilt free! I made this for lunch, but I would eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner I love it some much. You really can never go wrong in with fresh ingredients on top of Naan or Pita bread. . This is made with roasted red peppers, homemade pesto, shredded marinated chicken, red onion, and topped off with goat cheese.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Pizzas Prep: 30-45 Minutes Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 Cup pesto (homemade or store bought)
- 3 Thinly sliced chicken strips
- 1/4 Cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 Roasted red pepper, diced
- Mini naans, pack of 4
- 3 TBS crumbled goat cheese
- 1 Tsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Start by placing chicken in plastic bag and cover with garlic, olive oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Massage into chicken and place in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a stove-top pan, over medium high heat grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165F (about 4 minutes on each side).
- Carefully move chicken to food processor or blender and pulse until shredded.
- Place mini naans on parchment paper and layer with pesto, chicken, onion, & roasted bell pepper.
- Cook in oven uncovered for 5-10 until heated through. Top with goat cheese and serve immediately.