This tuna salad is my favorite to make because you can have it as a snack with crackers or make it into a sandwich for lunch. Tuna has always been a go-to lunch whenever I don’t know what I am in the mood for. Its easy, quick, and delicious! You can use these same ingredients to make a chicken salad if you aren’t a fan of tuna too ;).
Servings: 2 Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 5oz canned tuna in water or shredded chicken
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1-1 1/2 tablespoon mayo or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon dried cranberries
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
Prep all ingredient, add all in small bowl, mix to combine. Pair with crackers, eat by itself, or make a sandwich!
Notes: Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.