If you have been following this feed then you already know that we are big fans of pesto! This is the kind of recipe you can make ahead and bring to a BBQ or party to please all guests.
Servings: 8 Total Time: 20 minutes
- 15oz bow tie pasta
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought pesto
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 12oz jar roasted red peppers, drained/sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded or grated
- Basil for garnish (optional)
Cook pasta according to packaging. Run pasta under cold water to cool. Dry roasted peppers on paper towel. Toss all ingredients to combine.